Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gabe Bookmite- PEER Poser and Designer

What do you feel is the best thing about being involved with Peer? The best part of being with peer is it is like a family busniss. All of the designers are really comes friends.


What are you looking forward to the most in the upcoming holiday season? I am looking forward to the food. I mean with thanksgiving and christmas taht is two food places.


What is your favorite SL holiday memory?
My favorite holiday memory in SL? it would be making my first SL Christmas card and passing it out

What part of SL holidays do you like the best and is it better than RL?
There is no snow in sl. so I wish there wasn;'t snow in rl. atleast cold snow

What is your one wish for our readers this holiday season?

I wish the readers of peer have a wonderful holiday and that they get everything the want!