Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ander Galthie- PEER Master Designer

Ander Galthie is another Master Designer at Peer. He is going to go under the spotlight today and give us insight into his role at Peer.

Please describe your job at Peer and why you love it.
I make shapes and help set up the stores. I love it because I get to create beauty.


What do you feel is the best thing about being involved with Peer?
Getting to work with my friends

What are you looking forward to the most in the upcoming holiday season?
presents lol

What is your favorite SL holiday memory?
Christmas with my boy Saren last year, was just great.

What part of SL holidays do you like the best and is it better than RL?
Holiday parties and much better as I don't have to drive in the snow.

What is your one wish for our readers this holiday season?
That each and everyone of them has a safe and happy holiday, and that we all party on in 2010!