Monday, November 23, 2009

CJ Escher- PEER Blog Meister

Today we move away from the design arm of Peer and on to the marketing department. Kytheron Decosta and I make up the marking team. Today I've answered my own questions below so you will have some insight into the brain behind the blog.

Please describe your job at Peer and why you love it.
I am part of the marketing arm of Peer. Probably the left arm. I am responsible for the Peer Style blog. I make sure all of our new releases get a post, that the pics look good, and that it keeps you entertained and well informed. I like my job because it's creative and I don't have upload stuff to SL and make sure the permissions are all set up correctly to sale.

What do you feel is the best thing about being involved with Peer?
The best thing about working at Peer is getting to work with so many really talented people. I also like having Phinn as a boss. He's the greatest. We get free mochas at the employee coffee bar in the break room. He supports our creativity. He's always responsive to our needs without micromanaging. (Hey, it's bonus time, a little honesty can't hurt on those end of year employee evaluations!)

What is your favorite SL holiday memory?
I have to agree with Zak, that New Years party a few years ago was the best. There were lots of good friends, lots of green fairies, and great music.

What are you looking forward to the most in the upcoming holiday season?
Taking a break and spending time with my family and my friends here in SL and RL.

What part of SL holidays do you like the best and is it better than RL?
Food in SL is sooooo much easier. I don't have to spend 12 hours in the kitchen preparing a holiday meal.

What is your one wish for our readers this holiday season?
I hope that our readers have a wonderful holiday and enjoy all the things in life and the season that they have missed.