Sunday, November 29, 2009

Raival Zadoq- PEER Model

Today we move to the modeling department at Peer! We must admit that we have some of the hottest models in SL!

Please describe your job at Peer and why you love it.
I am the main female model at PEER. I really enjoy it because I love trying new looks! I am constantaly changing my shape becuase of the new ones we make, he hee!



What do you feel is the best thing about being involved with Peer?
Knowing we have a great product.


What are you looking forward to the most in the upcoming holiday season?
Shopping!

What is your favorite SL holiday memory?
Last year, my friends and I made a totally cute holiday card, and sent it to everyone, it was a scream becuase it was me, my SL son, and his SL dad, and we all dressed wild! We made the card to tease another friend and it worked.


What part of SL holidays do you like the best and is it better than RL?
Shopping!! And YES! Becuase it is cheaper here!

What is your one wish for our readers this holiday season?
To come shop for the freebies in PEER... the boys are working hard to make you 12 of them! WOW huh?!