Monday, November 30, 2009

Pax Forzane- PEER Model

Please describe your job at Peer and why you love it.
I am the main male model at PEER. I really enjoy it because I love trying new looks! I am constantly changing my shape because of the new ones we make, he hee!



What do you feel is the best thing about being involved with Peer?
Letting everyone see my hot bod... oh wait, I model shapes, so you never really see mine.. damn.


What are you looking forward to the most in the upcoming holiday season?
Kissing people under the mistletoe.


What is your favorite SL holiday memory?
Hmm, usually I am a tad drunk at some party, so uhm... I don't remember them. But dude, they have GOT to be hot! Oh wait, you said SL holiday... uhm.. no booze here, sad.


What part of SL holidays do you like the best and is it better than RL?
I usually spend my holidays in RL partying or surfing.


What is your one wish for our readers this holiday season?
Have an awesome party time! Remember you only live once, well, unless you believe in reincarnation, but uhm, if you DON'T, then you only live once, so enjoy it!