Saturday, November 21, 2009

Zak Escher- PEER Poser and Master Designer

Today we hear from Zak Escher, one of the Master Designers at Peer! I think you will agree that Zak is a quite a piece of eye candy.

Please describe your job at Peer and why you love it.
I create shapes and poses. I also model the clothes.
I love my job because I enjoy creating items for people to wear and enjoy.

What do you feel is the best thing about being involved with Peer?
Working with my friends

What are you looking forward to the most in the upcoming holiday season?
Time off from work to spend with my family

What is your favorite SL holiday memory?
Spending several hours at a New Years party a few years ago. CJ and I were dancing with friends and celebrating the arrival of the New Year in the different time zones from Central Europe to US Mountain time.

What part of SL holidays do you like the best and is it better than RL?
Decorating and it is much easier than in Rl

What is your one wish for our readers this holiday season?
I hope our readers have a happy and safe holiday season, and that all their wishes come true.