Friday, November 20, 2009

It's Phinn! The Genius behind Peer!

Phinn has taken a few minutes out of his busy day to answer some of our questions. We hope this provides some insight into the brilliance behind Peer!

Please describe your job at Peer and why you love it.
Well, I started PEER to help people look good in SL without spending a fortune. PEER started as a small shape shop, and has expanded to include clothes, some specialty skins, eyes, and soon we will have poses too! I love making things, so this is one of my favourite things to do in SL.

What do you feel is the best thing about being involved with Peer?
I meet awesome people, and I get to chat with them about how to look good... and of course making money... haha!

What are you looking forward to the most in the upcoming holiday season?
Gifts!! Whoot!!!!! .. and decorating the store, I am such a dweeb sometimes, lol!

What is your favorite SL holiday memory?
When I started SL in 2004, I had a group of freinds and we had a christmas party, it was fun cause I had never done anything like that before. I still know them all too! Of course that was on my alt, I made Phinn later to go explore other things in SL.

What part of SL holidays do you like the best and is it better than RL?
Decorating, it is SO much easier to clean up after here!

What is your one wish for our readers this holiday season?
To really enjoy your holiday, and spend them with someone you love. And enjoy the freebies!